Thank you for visiting our Website. Although we do not collect any personal information from you we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. Here is how we do it.
What information do we gather and how do we use it?
Right now, we do not collect personal information on our website. Whilst we have small surveys they are anonymous. The information that is gathered relates to the information you enter (e.g, your choice of answers in the quiz or survey). We recognise and respect your need for privacy and security as you visit and access our site. When you visit our site to view any pages, you do so without revealing any personal information. While we do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site, we do use standard cookie software (via Google Analytics) to collect information for the strict purpose of tracking activity on our site. This allows us to better understand how many people use our site and which pages and features are most popular. The cookies collect information in anonymous form that does not identify a visitor but collects information relating to the following:
- The technical details relating to your Internet service provider (e.g. IP address);
- What pages you visit, how long you visit a page; whether you are a returnee or first time visitor to the website;
- The website that referred you to us (if any);
- The date and time the webpages were accessed;
- Page links that were used within the site.
Most web browsers manage cookies automatically. If you prefer, you can modify your web browser to decline cookies. In some cases this may impact your ability to use our website.
Links to external sites